- Dimples is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. We collect personal information to help keep you up to date with our products and services, but we will never sell, rent, or trade your information with third parties. Here’s how our information collection works:
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order – eg. Emailing you to confirm your order
- To send you emails about our products, services, and latest promotions. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- To analyse trends and/or statistics.
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and business
- To contact you if necessary
- Changing your details
- You may review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online store, including your name and contact information. To access this information please login to the Dimples website using your email address and password, and access your account settings to edit personal information.
- Links to other websites
- Our website may contain certain links to other sites which are not administered by Dimples. We include these to help our customers access more information about our products or services.
Dimples is not responsible for the content of these websites, and we are not liable if you choose to use these links.
- Using cookies
- Information security
- As required by the Privacy Act 1993, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent unauthorised access.
All online purchases with www.dimples.co.nz take place in a secure environment using the latest security technology. Credit card transactions are protected via the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, the adopted standard for processing secure credit card orders over the Internet. This protocol involves encrypting data so that it cannot be compromised in transit between the browser and server. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
get in touch now.