Delivering Dimples – shipping and returns
- Dimples is a proud New Zealand business, but we have fans everywhere. We ship our babywear, accessories, and other baby products to people all over the world.
Here’s how it works:
- Delivery details
- If your product is in stock, we will dispatch it within five working days of receiving your order. Occasionally, a product is out of stock. In that case, we will let you know and send your order out as soon as it is available.
- Shipping in New Zealand
- If your delivery address is in New Zealand, your order should arrive within 2-5 working days. Bulky items and rural addresses can take a bit longer, 3-7 working days. We can’t deliver to PO Boxes, so make sure you give us a physical address. If there are any issues with your address - our team will be in touch.
- Deliveries to both New Zealand and Australia on orders Over $100 are free.
- Please note there will be additional freight charges at the checkout for larger or Bulk items - these are mostly Cots, Dressers and a few more items
- If you have a Rural Address, please be sure to mention your RD at the checkout to ensure this reaches you safely. Rural deliveries can sometimes take a bit longer to arrive.
- International Shipping
- International Orders may take 14+ business days to arrive – partly because we hand embroider each garment before sending it off. Large or bulky international orders may require extra shipping fees – we’ll let you know before we ship your items. Some large, heavy items are only available within New Zealand, so make sure to check the product page before you order.
We offer international shipping to:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Samoa, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, UK, USA, Vanuatu, Uruguay and Vietnam.
If your country is not listed, get in touch and we will give you a shipping quote.
- *Please check for damage before signing, as no claim for damage is available after signing for your parcel.*
- All our parcels are required to be signed for by the receiver. If you allow for "Authority to Leave", we are not liable for any missing or stolen parcels, it is at the receviers risk.
- Please Note: Duties and taxes are levied by Customs in the destination country and the receiver is responsible for paying them.
- Every Dimples-branded product is made with love and care. We use quality materials, have high manufacturing standards, and hand-embroider every garment. We hope you will be delighted when your products arrive.
However, if you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we can refund (online orders) or exchange most items*.
- You have proof of purchase
- The product was purchased in the last 14 days
- The product is in original condition, with original packaging and labels
- The product has not been washed, worn, or used
You will need to return products at your own expense if you change your mind, but we will refund or credit postage if the product is faulty.
*Before you buy, check the exceptions for a list of items that can’t be refunded or exchanged, and choose carefully.
- We do not offer returns or exchanges on these items unless the product is damaged or faulty.
- All nursery furniture – including mattresses
- All hardware – including prams/strollers, car seats, high chairs, leaf seats and travel cots
- Baby Monitors
- Teethers, baby bottles and dummies
- Skincare – including lotions and soothing oils
- Gift vouchers
- Sale items
- Dorothy Waide's tutorial video collection
Send returns to:
Dimples by Jane Anne
308B Rosebank Road
If you’re unsure about a return, get in touch and we’ll be happy to help.