Practical and lasting – washing your Dimples clothing
We know busy parents don’t have time for fussy hand-washing, so most of our day to day babywear is easy to launder and care for.
To make sure your Dimples garments look beautiful for as long as possible, follow our simple care instructions.
Be sure to check the items care tag for any specific instructions.
100% Merino Wool Ranges
Always use an approved liquid wool detergent or other trusted product. We suggest Earthwise Wool & Delicates, Softly or Lux Flakes to wash Dimples garments.
Don’t pour detergent directly onto the fabric as this can cause discolouration. Instead, dilute your washing detergent before putting it into your washing machine. Use the recommended amount of detergent – more does not mean better!
Use the wool wash cycle on your washing machine.
If hand washing woollen garments; use cold water, rinse well and gently wring.
Do not soak or wash your woollen garments in powdered laundry products as these contain whiteners that act like a bleach. Even 'eco-whiteners' may still bleach your garment, creating spots and holes.
Use Wonder Soap (cake soap) for the removal of stains prior to washing the garment. Wet the stain in cold water, rub Sard on the stain, agitate and rinse thoroughly.
Dry flat in the shade as direct sunlight can cause discolouration.
Do not bleach, rub, soak or tumble dry. Cool steam iron. Dry cleanable.
100% Organic Cotton Ranges
Machine wash using cold or warm water with powdered or liquid detergent
Use Wonder Soap to remove stains prior to washing
Cool tumble dry on low
Cool iron on reverse if needed. Do not iron over print or embellishment
Do Not Soak, Bleach or Dry Clean
Cotton and Merino Sleeping Bags
- Use an approved wool detergent. We recommend Earthwise Wool & Delicates
- Hand wash in cold water and rinse well OR cold machine wash on a gentle wool cycle.
- Slow Spin to remove excess water.
- Gently pull back into shape.
- Cool Iron
- Do not wring out, tumble dry, bleach or soak.
- Do not Dry Clean
95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Gentle machine cold water wash
- Reshape whilst damp
- Cool tumble dry on low
- Cool iron on reverse
- Do not iron over print or embellishment
- Do not Soak, Bleach, Dry Clean
Classic Dimples Bedding
- 100% Cotton Sheets, Cotton Waffle Blanket, Wool Waffle Blanket
- Cold water wash
- Do Not Soak, Bleach, Tumble Dry or Dry Clean
- Warm iron
Organic 100% New Zealand Merino Wool Blankets
- Gentle Hand Wash 30°c
- Rinse Well
- Gentle Wring
- Do Not Bleach, Rub, Soak or Tumble Dry
- Dry Flat in Shade
- Cool Steam Iron
- Dry Cleanable