Omni 360 Mesh Carrier
- Breathable, light-weight mesh carrier
- Ergonomic, forward facing option
- Adjustable from newborn to toddler
- Lumbar support for extra back comfort
- Includes detachable storage pouch
- Suitable from Birth
- Crossable Shoulder Straps for added comfort
- UPF 50+ Baby Privacy Hood
- Ergonomic "M" Position in all positions
- Breastfeed in Carrier
- Strengthens the bond between parent and baby, as you maintain a closeness throughout your day, especially during the "4th trimester."
- Aids in baby's development, both physically and emotionally. And did you know that a carried baby is generally calmer thanks to all of her primal/survival needs being met?
- Decreases risk of SIDS and flat-head syndrome, while promoting neural development, respiratory and gastrointestinal health, and aiding in balance.
- Allows breastfeeding to be done on the go, and discreetly too, if you want to be covered up. And as an added bonus, breastmilk production is boosted with close contact with baby.
- Allows parents or caregivers to be "hands-free," while baby is in the carrier, and promotes exploring, discovering and navigating safely and easily without having to maneuver a stroller.
- Promotes early language development. Babies learn by watching faces, and babywearing puts your little one at conversational height- "the best seat in the house."
- Allows parents to see more of the world through baby's eyes. And your babies get to discover their new world from the safety and comfort of your body.
- Fosters a closeness through toddlerhood. Toddlers can be worn too, reminding them of their "home base," and allowing that bond to continue as they grow.
- The Omni 360 Baby Carrier has been acknowledged as a "hip healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Suitable for age: Birth to approx. 36 months
- Suitable for weight in lbs: 7-45
- Machine Washable
- Front Carry - Inward Facing: ~0+ Months
- Front Carry - Forward Facing: ~5+ Months
- Hip Carry: ~6+ Months
- Back Carry: ~6+ Months
Clothing Prem to 18 Months
|Premature||Premature or Small Newborn||Up to 4Kg||Up to 55cm|
|Newborn||0-3 months||4-6Kg||Up to 62cm|
|3 Month||3-6 months||6-8Kg||Up to 68cm|
|6 Month||6-12 Month||8-10Kg||Up to 76cm|
|12 Month||12-18 Month||10-12Kg||Up to 84cm|
|18 Month||18-24 Month||12-14Kg||Up to 92cm|
Clothing 2 to 6 Years
|2 Year||2-3 Years||Up to 100cm||56||51||58|
|3 Year||3-4 Years||Up to 105cm||58||53||60|
|4 Year||4-5 Years||Up to 110cm||60||55||62|
|5 Year||5-6 Years||Up to 115cm||62||57||64|
|6 Year||6-7 Years||Up to 120cm||64||59||66|
Beanie Size Guide
|Size||Head Circumference||Age Guide|
|Premature||31-35 cm||Premature or Small Newborn|
|Small||40-43 cm||3-6 Months|
|Medium||43-47 cm||6-18 Months|
|Large||47-52 cm||18-3 Years|
Sunhat Size Guide
|Size||Head Circumference||Age Guide|
|Small||37-40 cm||3-6 Months|
|Medium||40-44 cm||6-12 Months|
|Large||44-49 cm||12-24 Years|
|Xtra Large||49-54 cm||2-4 Years|
Email To A Friendshare NZ's highest-quality babywear with a friend.
Even with all of the incredible man-made discoveries and advancements, when it comes to your baby, often it’s still best to start with nature. Merino wool truly is nature’s miracle – its warm, soft breathable fibres will keep your baby comfortable and safe.
Dimples’ premium merino is sourced from New Zealand’s finest sheep stations – a truly renewable, natural fibre.
Natural and renewable
By dressing your baby in Dimples’ merino day and night, you’ll be leaving the world a better place for the next generation. That’s because merino fibre comes from a sustainable, renewable source – merino sheep. Every year they eat grass and grow their wool so you can have the fibre that is not only great for your baby, but for the environment too. Bonus!
Insulation is the key to merino. All those little pockets of air create a perfect atmosphere around your baby’s body, keeping warmth in on cold days, and even cooling them down on a hot day. It takes a while for an infant to develop effective body temperature regulation – Dimples’ merino clothing and sleepwear provide the insulation they need while they are tiny.
Merino is the safest fabric for your baby. While other fabrics burn, Merino doesn’t burn or melt when exposed to flame – it just chars a bit and then goes out. It’s good to know your baby is much safer from fire, including the sun’s UV rays, when dressed in Dimples’ merino.
Keeps its shape
Whatever you do with Dimples’ merino, it keeps its shape – wash it, put it on your active baby and see it stretch and grow. Merino fibre has a ‘memory’ that makes it spring back into shape after each wash.
Warm, dry, breathable
Merino wool has the almost-magical ability to both absorb moisture (30% of its weight) and also dry quickly. It has microscopic, overlapping scales that shed water to the outside and wick away fluid from the inside. Your baby stays dry, warm and free of skin rashes.
Not all merino is created equal – New Zealand merino fibres are whiter, stronger and longer than anywhere else in the world. That’s why Dimples selects only the best NZ merino wool for garments that are finer and softer than any other on the market, wash after wash.
Reduces skin allergies
Our superfine, pure merino wool is naturally hypoallergenic, and perfect for most babies with eczema, allergies or sensitive skin – no itchiness!
Warm and breathable, merino wool fibres trap warm, dry air, and release moisture. This magical combination of properties has been scientifically proven to help your baby stay peacefully asleep throughout the night. They’ll stay warm as it gets cooler, and won’t overheat.
The natural structure of merino fibre makes it resist smells, dirt and stains. You can wash and dry it many times, and even refresh your baby’s outfit just by giving it an outdoor airing. It’s fast-drying and dust resistant too.
Because merino wool has a unique relationship with water – both absorbing it in the core of the fibre and repelling it on the surface – it doesn’t trap odours and the bacteria that cause them. No matter how smelly things get, Dimples’ merino clothing will stay fresher for longer.
The downside of man-made fibres
Man-made fabrics are one-trick ponies – they might cover your baby, but they don’t breathe or manage moisture, they retain smells and they should be treated with a chemical to make them safe in a fire. Merino has all the complex benefits of natural fibre, and it looks good on your little one too.
When it comes to your baby, only the best, healthiest and most comfortable fabrics will do. By switching to organic cotton clothing for your babywear you’ll keep your baby comfortable and safe, while protecting their delicate skin.
Our fabrics carry certifications that show they are the highest standard.
Our cotton yarn carries the Global Organic Textile standard, and is certified organic. That environmental focus is continued in our yarn dying process, which is certified by Oeko-Tex. Our fabric production also carries certifications from the International Organization for Standardization in Environmental Management Systems and Quality Management Systems.
At Dimples, we’re passionate about ensuring your baby wears only the very best.
Dimples’ cotton loves a washing machine, so it’s easy to get clean. You don’t need to hand-wash or coddle cotton, and don’t even think about dry-cleaning!
Breathable with moisture control
The natural fibres of breathable, absorbent Dimples’ cotton help eliminate moisture build up between clothes and your baby’s skin, to keep your baby comfortable and dry.
According to experts, cotton absorbs around one fifth of its weight before it can be considered damp. Synthetic fabrics keep the sweat in on a hot day, trapping moisture on your little one’s fine skin, which can cause heat rash.
If your baby is fussy or fretful, it could be the clothes. Other fibres may be itchy or stiff, causing that fine new skin to be irritated. Dimples’ high-quality cotton clothing is soft and comfortable, even on the most delicate skin.
Strong and tough
Cotton lasts because it’s tough and natural, with fibres that stick together longer compared with synthetics. No matter how hard your little rough-neck plays or how many washes you do, cotton can go the distance long after synthetics fall apart and end up in the rag-bag. That makes it far more economic to invest in clothing made from high-quality organic cotton.
Your baby needs clothes that move, but not too much. Because Dimples use premium cotton, our clothes keep their shape, giving your baby the ultimate in comfort and freedom of movement.