- 6+ Seat Pad
- Comfortable seat cushion.
- 5-point harness.
- Multi-position reclining backrest.
- Canopy window for keeping a constant eye on your child.
- Zipped back pocket to store essentials close at hand.
- Anti-UV fabric (UPF 50+) treated with waterproofing.
- YOYO² protects your child up to a weight of 22 kg (48.5 lbs)*.
- Available in the 0+ newborn pack and the 6+ colour pack, as well as in the whole range of BABYZEN accessories (parasol, YOYO bag and footmuff).
- Machine washable at 30°C.
- Extendable hood with UV protection (UPF 50+) treated with waterproofing. Lightweight for a scalable stroller: 6.2 kg (13.6 lbs) to 6.6 kg (14.5 lbs).
- Cabin baggage size* (folded dimensions: 52 x 44 x 18 cm / 20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 in).
- Carry on the shoulder with its padded shoulder strap.
- Supplied with a carrying bag.
- New handlebar in soft faux leather, a pleasure to grip.
- Tether strap
- Basket supports up to 5 kg (11.02 lbs).
- Easily accessible from the front or back.
- Manoeuvrability: Ultra handy, with its patented 'Soft Drive' system, there's no need to lock the front wheels even on rough terrain. Steering with one hand, your YOYO goes everywhere, allowing you to hold an umbrella or your child's hand with the other.
- Comfort: Very comfortable, thanks to its Hytrel® elastomer suspensions on all 4-wheel, offering unparalleled flexibility and cushioning. YOYO offers. In the 6+ version, a well-padded seat with a multi-position recline, a covering hood with window and a footrest.
- Practical: THE stroller that makes life easier for parents around the world. With its record dimensions, YOYO can be stored anywhere. It knows how to disappear in a restaurant and to fit in a small elevator. Fold the handlebars, and YOYO can go under the metro turnstiles, with its armrests designed to make it easy to hold when climbing stairs. When YOYO is folded, it can be carried on the shoulder, travelling with you around the world!
- Folding: It's pure magic! With one hand, it folds and unfolds in an instant, even when your child is in your arm.
- Carrying when folded: On the shoulder, thanks to its comfortable, padded shoulder strap, putting the wheels outwards and the hood against you. By hand, hold it by the chrome handle. And when you unfold YOYO, the strap automatically slots into the basket.
- Can be free-standing when folded
- the handlebars fold easily, which allows YOYO to go under the turnstiles of the metro and take up minimal space in a restaurant. In the 0+ version, it allows YOYO to turn into a baby changing facility.
Wheels: With YOYO, there's no need to block the front wheels! The wheels are fitted with the patented 'Soft-Drive' system which eliminates the steering drag of rough terrain.
- the harness straps can be adjusted to three different positions.
Like the size of an airplane cabin luggage: 52 x 44 x 18 cm (20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 in). Needless to say it fits very easily in the trunk of a small car, but also under a train seat and, of course, in the overhead compartment on the plane*. Its unfolded dimensions are the same in version 0+ and 6+: 106 x 44 x 86 cm (41.7 x 17.3 x 33.8 in).
* Since 2012, the YOYO strollers (folded dimensions 52 x 44 x 18 cm / 20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 in) are accepted or recognized as cabin luggage by most airline companies. However, cabin luggage standards may vary according to the airline and we therefore recommend checking with your chosen airline before travelling for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.
6.2 kg (13.6 lbs) for the 6+ version and 6.6 kg (14.5 lbs) for the 0+ version. A record for an all-in-one city stroller that can be upgraded from birth onwards!
YOYO² is designed to accommodate a child weighing up to 22 kg (48.5 lbs).
Frame and wheel axles are in aluminum, stainless steel and high-performance technical plastics. Materials are easily recyclable. Free from plastic, our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with soy ink.
All YOYO fabrics, including the basket and 6+ seat cover, are very easy to remove and are machine washable at 30°C.
Clothing Prem to 18 Months
|Premature||Premature or Small Newborn||Up to 4Kg||Up to 55cm|
|Newborn||0-3 months||4-6Kg||Up to 62cm|
|3 Month||3-6 months||6-8Kg||Up to 68cm|
|6 Month||6-12 Month||8-10Kg||Up to 76cm|
|12 Month||12-18 Month||10-12Kg||Up to 84cm|
|18 Month||18-24 Month||12-14Kg||Up to 92cm|
Clothing 2 to 6 Years
|2 Year||2-3 Years||Up to 100cm||56||51||58|
|3 Year||3-4 Years||Up to 105cm||58||53||60|
|4 Year||4-5 Years||Up to 110cm||60||55||62|
|5 Year||5-6 Years||Up to 115cm||62||57||64|
|6 Year||6-7 Years||Up to 120cm||64||59||66|
Beanie Size Guide
|Size||Head Circumference||Age Guide|
|Premature||31-35 cm||Premature or Small Newborn|
|Small||40-43 cm||3-6 Months|
|Medium||43-47 cm||6-18 Months|
|Large||47-52 cm||18-3 Years|
Sunhat Size Guide
|Size||Head Circumference||Age Guide|
|Small||37-40 cm||3-6 Months|
|Medium||40-44 cm||6-12 Months|
|Large||44-49 cm||12-24 Years|
|Xtra Large||49-54 cm||2-4 Years|
Email To A Friendshare NZ's highest-quality babywear with a friend.
Even with all of the incredible man-made discoveries and advancements, when it comes to your baby, often it’s still best to start with nature. Merino wool truly is nature’s miracle – its warm, soft breathable fibres will keep your baby comfortable and safe.
Dimples’ premium merino is sourced from New Zealand’s finest sheep stations – a truly renewable, natural fibre.
Natural and renewable
By dressing your baby in Dimples’ merino day and night, you’ll be leaving the world a better place for the next generation. That’s because merino fibre comes from a sustainable, renewable source – merino sheep. Every year they eat grass and grow their wool so you can have the fibre that is not only great for your baby, but for the environment too. Bonus!
Insulation is the key to merino. All those little pockets of air create a perfect atmosphere around your baby’s body, keeping warmth in on cold days, and even cooling them down on a hot day. It takes a while for an infant to develop effective body temperature regulation – Dimples’ merino clothing and sleepwear provide the insulation they need while they are tiny.
Merino is the safest fabric for your baby. While other fabrics burn, Merino doesn’t burn or melt when exposed to flame – it just chars a bit and then goes out. It’s good to know your baby is much safer from fire, including the sun’s UV rays, when dressed in Dimples’ merino.
Keeps its shape
Whatever you do with Dimples’ merino, it keeps its shape – wash it, put it on your active baby and see it stretch and grow. Merino fibre has a ‘memory’ that makes it spring back into shape after each wash.
Warm, dry, breathable
Merino wool has the almost-magical ability to both absorb moisture (30% of its weight) and also dry quickly. It has microscopic, overlapping scales that shed water to the outside and wick away fluid from the inside. Your baby stays dry, warm and free of skin rashes.
Not all merino is created equal – New Zealand merino fibres are whiter, stronger and longer than anywhere else in the world. That’s why Dimples selects only the best NZ merino wool for garments that are finer and softer than any other on the market, wash after wash.
Reduces skin allergies
Our superfine, pure merino wool is naturally hypoallergenic, and perfect for most babies with eczema, allergies or sensitive skin – no itchiness!
Warm and breathable, merino wool fibres trap warm, dry air, and release moisture. This magical combination of properties has been scientifically proven to help your baby stay peacefully asleep throughout the night. They’ll stay warm as it gets cooler, and won’t overheat.
The natural structure of merino fibre makes it resist smells, dirt and stains. You can wash and dry it many times, and even refresh your baby’s outfit just by giving it an outdoor airing. It’s fast-drying and dust resistant too.
Because merino wool has a unique relationship with water – both absorbing it in the core of the fibre and repelling it on the surface – it doesn’t trap odours and the bacteria that cause them. No matter how smelly things get, Dimples’ merino clothing will stay fresher for longer.
The downside of man-made fibres
Man-made fabrics are one-trick ponies – they might cover your baby, but they don’t breathe or manage moisture, they retain smells and they should be treated with a chemical to make them safe in a fire. Merino has all the complex benefits of natural fibre, and it looks good on your little one too.
When it comes to your baby, only the best, healthiest and most comfortable fabrics will do. By switching to organic cotton clothing for your babywear you’ll keep your baby comfortable and safe, while protecting their delicate skin.
Our fabrics carry certifications that show they are the highest standard.
Our cotton yarn carries the Global Organic Textile standard, and is certified organic. That environmental focus is continued in our yarn dying process, which is certified by Oeko-Tex. Our fabric production also carries certifications from the International Organization for Standardization in Environmental Management Systems and Quality Management Systems.
At Dimples, we’re passionate about ensuring your baby wears only the very best.
Dimples’ cotton loves a washing machine, so it’s easy to get clean. You don’t need to hand-wash or coddle cotton, and don’t even think about dry-cleaning!
Breathable with moisture control
The natural fibres of breathable, absorbent Dimples’ cotton help eliminate moisture build up between clothes and your baby’s skin, to keep your baby comfortable and dry.
According to experts, cotton absorbs around one fifth of its weight before it can be considered damp. Synthetic fabrics keep the sweat in on a hot day, trapping moisture on your little one’s fine skin, which can cause heat rash.
If your baby is fussy or fretful, it could be the clothes. Other fibres may be itchy or stiff, causing that fine new skin to be irritated. Dimples’ high-quality cotton clothing is soft and comfortable, even on the most delicate skin.
Strong and tough
Cotton lasts because it’s tough and natural, with fibres that stick together longer compared with synthetics. No matter how hard your little rough-neck plays or how many washes you do, cotton can go the distance long after synthetics fall apart and end up in the rag-bag. That makes it far more economic to invest in clothing made from high-quality organic cotton.
Your baby needs clothes that move, but not too much. Because Dimples use premium cotton, our clothes keep their shape, giving your baby the ultimate in comfort and freedom of movement.