Owlet Smart Sock 3 + Cam Monitor Duo
- 4 x Fabric socks (Sizes 1 & 2 / L and R)
- Smart Sock sensor
- Base station
- Power Cord
- Power Plug Converter
- Owlet App
- Power Adapter
- Owlet Camera and Magnetic Base
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
- Power Adapter
- USB Power Cable w/ Temperature Sensor
- *Smart Phone not included
- Smart Sock - Two sock sizes with left and right fitting socks in each size (four in total)
- Suitable for a broader size and weight range of babies: from 2.3 kg up to 13.6 kg (approx. 90% of babies up to 18 months)
- Wireless charging - Convenient drop-and-go charging on the Base Station.
- Base Station - with a longer range: now up to 30 m. Base station Glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong.
- Includes 3 notifications for parents.
- Proven Technology - Uses proven pulse oximetry. Meets international pulse oximetry standards for accuracy.
- Mobile App - Real-time heart rate and oxygen levels. Track sleep data and hours slept. Receive base station notifications. See historical analytics and trends
- HD 1080p video - The Owlets Cam's 1080p video lets you see your baby in crystal clear detail
- Seamless transition to night vision - See your baby in the night with high quality night vision.
- Live stream from anywhere via Owlet App
- 4x digital zoom
- Two-way audio - Talk and soothe your baby from anywhere
- Background audio - Use background audio to listen to your baby while using your phone for other tasks
- 130° wide angle lens - The 130 desgree wide angle lens gives you complete visibility into your little one's crib or room.
- Room temperature sensor
- Adjustable magnetic base
- Secure, encrypted WiFi - AES 128-bit encryption and TLS connection to WiFi - Only those you choose can stream footage from your monitor.
- Integrates with Owlet Smart Sock - The Owlet Cam pairs seamlessly with the Owlet Smart Sock for detailed wellness insights like heart rate and oxygen levels.
- The Owlet App requires iOS 12 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- ** Wi-Fi required for the Owlet App. Owlet App only supports 2.4 GHz wireless router. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password. The base station and sock communicate via Bluetooth.
Smart sock Dimensions: 5 Inches (L) x 1.5 Inches (H) x 4 Inches (W)
Cam Dimensions: 2.2 Inches (L) x 4.1 Inches (H) x 2.2 Inches (W)
- Cam weighs .7 pounds.
Alert Type: Sound Warning, Smartphone App Notification, Light Warning
Alerts For: Blood Oxygen Level (SpO2), Heart Rate
Power Source: Electric, Battery-Powered
Battery: 1 Lithium Ion, Required, Included
Care & Cleaning: Hand Wash
- Designed in USA
Clothing Prem to 18 Months
|Premature||Premature or Small Newborn||Up to 4Kg||Up to 55cm|
|Newborn||0-3 months||4-6Kg||Up to 62cm|
|3 Month||3-6 months||6-8Kg||Up to 68cm|
|6 Month||6-12 Month||8-10Kg||Up to 76cm|
|12 Month||12-18 Month||10-12Kg||Up to 84cm|
|18 Month||18-24 Month||12-14Kg||Up to 92cm|
Clothing 2 to 6 Years
|2 Year||2-3 Years||Up to 100cm||56||51||58|
|3 Year||3-4 Years||Up to 105cm||58||53||60|
|4 Year||4-5 Years||Up to 110cm||60||55||62|
|5 Year||5-6 Years||Up to 115cm||62||57||64|
|6 Year||6-7 Years||Up to 120cm||64||59||66|
Beanie Size Guide
|Size||Head Circumference||Age Guide|
|Premature||31-35 cm||Premature or Small Newborn|
|Small||40-43 cm||3-6 Months|
|Medium||43-47 cm||6-18 Months|
|Large||47-52 cm||18-3 Years|
Sunhat Size Guide
|Size||Head Circumference||Age Guide|
|Small||37-40 cm||3-6 Months|
|Medium||40-44 cm||6-12 Months|
|Large||44-49 cm||12-24 Years|
|Xtra Large||49-54 cm||2-4 Years|
Email To A Friendshare NZ's highest-quality babywear with a friend.
Even with all of the incredible man-made discoveries and advancements, when it comes to your baby, often it’s still best to start with nature. Merino wool truly is nature’s miracle – its warm, soft breathable fibres will keep your baby comfortable and safe.
Dimples’ premium merino is sourced from New Zealand’s finest sheep stations – a truly renewable, natural fibre.
Natural and renewable
By dressing your baby in Dimples’ merino day and night, you’ll be leaving the world a better place for the next generation. That’s because merino fibre comes from a sustainable, renewable source – merino sheep. Every year they eat grass and grow their wool so you can have the fibre that is not only great for your baby, but for the environment too. Bonus!
Insulation is the key to merino. All those little pockets of air create a perfect atmosphere around your baby’s body, keeping warmth in on cold days, and even cooling them down on a hot day. It takes a while for an infant to develop effective body temperature regulation – Dimples’ merino clothing and sleepwear provide the insulation they need while they are tiny.
Merino is the safest fabric for your baby. While other fabrics burn, Merino doesn’t burn or melt when exposed to flame – it just chars a bit and then goes out. It’s good to know your baby is much safer from fire, including the sun’s UV rays, when dressed in Dimples’ merino.
Keeps its shape
Whatever you do with Dimples’ merino, it keeps its shape – wash it, put it on your active baby and see it stretch and grow. Merino fibre has a ‘memory’ that makes it spring back into shape after each wash.
Warm, dry, breathable
Merino wool has the almost-magical ability to both absorb moisture (30% of its weight) and also dry quickly. It has microscopic, overlapping scales that shed water to the outside and wick away fluid from the inside. Your baby stays dry, warm and free of skin rashes.
Not all merino is created equal – New Zealand merino fibres are whiter, stronger and longer than anywhere else in the world. That’s why Dimples selects only the best NZ merino wool for garments that are finer and softer than any other on the market, wash after wash.
Reduces skin allergies
Our superfine, pure merino wool is naturally hypoallergenic, and perfect for most babies with eczema, allergies or sensitive skin – no itchiness!
Warm and breathable, merino wool fibres trap warm, dry air, and release moisture. This magical combination of properties has been scientifically proven to help your baby stay peacefully asleep throughout the night. They’ll stay warm as it gets cooler, and won’t overheat.
The natural structure of merino fibre makes it resist smells, dirt and stains. You can wash and dry it many times, and even refresh your baby’s outfit just by giving it an outdoor airing. It’s fast-drying and dust resistant too.
Because merino wool has a unique relationship with water – both absorbing it in the core of the fibre and repelling it on the surface – it doesn’t trap odours and the bacteria that cause them. No matter how smelly things get, Dimples’ merino clothing will stay fresher for longer.
The downside of man-made fibres
Man-made fabrics are one-trick ponies – they might cover your baby, but they don’t breathe or manage moisture, they retain smells and they should be treated with a chemical to make them safe in a fire. Merino has all the complex benefits of natural fibre, and it looks good on your little one too.
When it comes to your baby, only the best, healthiest and most comfortable fabrics will do. By switching to organic cotton clothing for your babywear you’ll keep your baby comfortable and safe, while protecting their delicate skin.
Our fabrics carry certifications that show they are the highest standard.
Our cotton yarn carries the Global Organic Textile standard, and is certified organic. That environmental focus is continued in our yarn dying process, which is certified by Oeko-Tex. Our fabric production also carries certifications from the International Organization for Standardization in Environmental Management Systems and Quality Management Systems.
At Dimples, we’re passionate about ensuring your baby wears only the very best.
Dimples’ cotton loves a washing machine, so it’s easy to get clean. You don’t need to hand-wash or coddle cotton, and don’t even think about dry-cleaning!
Breathable with moisture control
The natural fibres of breathable, absorbent Dimples’ cotton help eliminate moisture build up between clothes and your baby’s skin, to keep your baby comfortable and dry.
According to experts, cotton absorbs around one fifth of its weight before it can be considered damp. Synthetic fabrics keep the sweat in on a hot day, trapping moisture on your little one’s fine skin, which can cause heat rash.
If your baby is fussy or fretful, it could be the clothes. Other fibres may be itchy or stiff, causing that fine new skin to be irritated. Dimples’ high-quality cotton clothing is soft and comfortable, even on the most delicate skin.
Strong and tough
Cotton lasts because it’s tough and natural, with fibres that stick together longer compared with synthetics. No matter how hard your little rough-neck plays or how many washes you do, cotton can go the distance long after synthetics fall apart and end up in the rag-bag. That makes it far more economic to invest in clothing made from high-quality organic cotton.
Your baby needs clothes that move, but not too much. Because Dimples use premium cotton, our clothes keep their shape, giving your baby the ultimate in comfort and freedom of movement.