Our story is grounded in our values, it’s who we are, what we stand for and what we offer the world. Our uniqueness does not reside in any one of them, it is the combination of care and ingenuity, underpinned by integrity.
Made4Baby is a member of the FernMark, New Zealand accreditation programme. Any product carrying the fern symbol has been issued a licence by the New Zealand government and demonstrates that the product is made in New Zealand.
FOR FUTURE SKIN HEALTH
- Founded in 2007
- Natural skincare for babies and children
- Made in New Zealand
- Designed for children’s Future Skin Health
- Free from harsh ingredients
- Made4Baby Natural Skincare ages 0 – 3 years (can be used with newborns)
- Made4Kids Natural Skincare 4-10 years
- Body Washes
- Bubble Baths
- Fragrance Free – for children with sensitive skin
- Citrus – an organically certified blend of mandarin, orange and lemon.
- Watermelon – is a blend of natural essential oils sourced from France.
No harsh detergents (which create lather)
No petrochemicals (baby mineral oil is derived from crude oil)
No artificial fragrances (parfum can have hundreds of ingredients)
No parabens (a controversial preservative which we have not included)
The entire range uses natural ingredients, safe to use from birth.
The Made4Baby range is a multiple award winner of the New Zealand Oh Baby Magazine Top 10 Most
Recommended of ANY Baby Product as voted for by parents.
We have created some great products, from the Self Foaming Hair and Body Wash (NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate!) to the Botty Barrier Creme, in a tube - no more double dipping!
“It’s hard enough as a new mum with all the choices and decisions you have to make, I’m hoping I have taken a little of this stress away. Don't let the stripes fool you that's the fun part for the kids, it's the quality ingredients I have used that I hope gives you peace of mind that these products are free of any harsh detergents or chemicals and trusted by parents around the world for over 12 years.”