Keep Baby snuggly and warm. Discover the unique and stylishly designed Dimples SleepSac. It is practical and versatile.
There will be no more disrupted sleeps while traveling. Dimples unique dome system allows for convenient use and transfer from the car-seat to pram to cot. The Sleep Sac can also be made into a jumpsuit – perfect for when your little one is mobile. Baby will feel at home anywhere in a Dimples SleepSac.
This ingenious design opens and closes up the middle like a shirt, from the top of the neck at the front to midway up the back, with an underarm dome on each side, ensuring a snug comfortable fit for newborns.
What’s more, the Sleep Sac prevents baby from becoming cold while in their cot; no more kicking off the blankets!
Your precious baby will feel comfortable what-ever the season; the Dimples SleepSac is available in three seasonal weights, summer (single layer of 100% cotton), mid-season (100% cotton with a downy fleece lining) and winter. The winter weight provides additional warmth with a plush lining made from one hundred percent New Zealand merino wool, ensuring your baby will stay comfortable and warm while they slumber. Read more about New Zealand Merino Wool (link to NZ Merino Wool Fabric FAQ page)
The SleepSac is available in an impressive array of colours and Dimples hand embroidered motifs, including organic options Read more about Organic Cotton (link to Organic baby Fabric FAQ page).
• Available in three different weights. Summer: single layer of 100% cotton; Mid: 100% cotton with a downy fleece lining; Winter: 100% plush merino inner, 100% cotton outer
• Can be used as a conventional SleepSac
• The easy and convenient dome system enables the SleepSac to be used as a jumpsuit -perfect for when baby is mobile and you prefer not to undress baby as soon as they wake
• Undoing a couple of domes in the middle of the Sac allows for comfortable and secure travelling and easy transfer from car seat to pram to bed.
• The dome system allows the SleepSac to be completely opened up for quick and easy nappy changing.
• Underarm domes coupled with Dimples SleepSac folding system allows for a snug and secure fit, as most preferred by newborns.
• SleepSac sizing allows for use from 0 to 2 years.
• Deep sleeve holes allow for air circulation, ensuring baby will not become overheated.
• Available in an impressive array of colours and Dimples hand embroidered motifs, including organic options.
How baby benefits from a Dimples SleepSac:
• Eliminates struggling with keeping baby warm at night when they wriggle around, kicking off blankets and squirming out of swaddling.
• Seasonal weights ensure baby sleeps at optimal body temperature resulting in a restful sleep.
• Merino wool is known to regulate body temperature through its innate natural qualities. Baby is sleeping in their own micro-climate. Merino has the ability to respond to changes in baby’s body temperature, keeping baby warm when the weather is cold and cool and comfortable when weather is hot.
• The danger of baby slipping down under the blankets is removed.
• Babies learn to associate sleep with SleepSacs, allowing them to settle more quickly in unfamiliar surroundings; Baby will feel at home anywhere in a Dimples SleepSac.
• The high quality, fine fibers used in Dimples SleepSacs are hypoallergenic; New Zealand merino wool and 100% cotton do not irritate sensitive newborn skin or cause allergies.
• For older children, the SleepSac can help alleviate difficulties when transitioning from cot to bed.
• Additional blankets are unnecessary when using a SleepSac.
• Nappy changes and dressing are quick and hassle free due to the unique doming system. We all know how babies protest at having their nappies changed!
• When being transported from pram to car seat to cot, baby remains warm and snuggly.
The high quality materials used result in garments that wash well and allow for easy laundering. We recommend the purchase of three SleepSacs to ensure Baby always feels comfortable no matter the temperature.